Tuesday, January 22, 2013

unpredictable crohns and the effects of stress

hey eveyrone so sorry i havent written for a while ive been super sick and in alot of pain, this is no remmission, thats for sure! so crohns is super unpredictable looks like my remmission is over! i foudn a great new gi! working on getting better! ive been super stressed alot of stuff has gone wrong my dog is sick im sick my pipes froze the renters are moving out coreys hours got cut, and the list goe sonn and on and on ugh eveyrthings gone wrong latly so im trying to not fade into a deep depression here, but its definatly hard. im havign problems with my eyes and almost went blind now my vision is soooo blurry and i have to take steroid eye drops its freezeing cold here like 6 degrees eek i felt like i was having a panic attack today stress and crohsn disease is super super bad it makes eveyrthing wayyy worse wayyyyyyyyy worse but how does one stay stress free in todays world???

i havent got a clue but some things help a little

one is meditation chakra meditations or healing meditations wher eyou imagine the light the warm light the healing light flowing thru your body ect. 

two is adivan and a good angry vent to a friend lol

three is i dotn know so if you know please tell me cuz im extreemely stressed lol

you can never know when crohns will strike out i hope too se eeveyrone at my event we have changed the date to march 15th please email me with submission the submission deadline has been extended! mystikchrystal@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment