Saturday, November 24, 2012

positivity: the struggle with the negitive inside my brain

so as alot of you may know i struggle with issues of negitivty i have a hard time being positive i almost always think of the negitive first........i have met alot of ppl who are so positive thru support groups and strive to have this kind of positivty and i just cant seem to do it.....mayeb beaucse life seems to keep giving me the worst i just expect it but why ?? i mean theres ppl with way worst lives and wayyy worst issues going on and they seem to be able to hold more composure and a better attitude abotu it.......
?? i know there are alot of ppl whos crohns or uc or other situations have given them even more to deal with than me and their diseases are much much worse off currently but i still feel sorry for myself and get deppressed and angry,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.and i notice my negitive bad attitude about my diseases i let it push me down into a hole and i dont do as much as ppl with even more issues and i just beat myself up inside my brain....
i will always knwo its just partt of me my mood swings my deppression my cursed by the world tragic whoa is me attidute i try to supress it but i guess i must just have to learn to live with these emotions and one day maybe i will surpass it .............and wake up a lil more positive tomarrow .........just maybe......lol

who know s maybe all my new friends will rub off their positivty on me lol i hope so big shout out of love to all of you out there fighting and even when the days get depressing and seem hard and miserable we can win tomarrow .....just maybe ........we cna overcome our emotions of negitive origins............

and mayeb tomarrow i wont be sad or mad or pissed the fuck off at the world ........just maybe
 and tomarrow i might not be let down by the people in this world and their thoughtless actions...........

just maybe ....................

or...........
maybe not
lol
there is snow and who can be happy when its cold as fuck
i hate snow
see look im being negitive again?? any tips for staying positive ? any tips for getting out of a depression hole once the sinking starts?

http://youtu.be/k0HJMcEVHzs

No comments:

Post a Comment